What are the eligibility requirements?
- Be a Canadian Citizen
- Be paid by direct deposit
- Be 18 years old and over
- Have a steady job (3 months minimum)
- Have a low ratio of NSF
- Earn at least $1200 /month
- Have a low ratio of payday loans
We do not accept the following:
- Private pension
- Student loan
- Child tax
- Disability (odsp, aish ...)
- Other insurance income
Do I need a bank account?
Yes, an active account at a Canadian financial institution is required.
How long will it take before the money is deposited in my account?
If your file is approved before 10:30AM EST, you should receive your money before the end of the day.
What are the reasons for which my application may be refused?
- Have an un-discharged bankruptcy or a consumer proposal ongoing
- Not having a steady job
- Required documents are incomplete or incorrect information
- Too many non-sufficient funds on transactions
I am self-employed, am I eligible for a loan?
No, only people paid by direct deposit on recurring dates are eligible.
Where can I find a fax machine?
- UPS stores
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Post offices
- Convenience stores
Why do you charge different fees for similar loans?
We offer :
- Annual interest rates of 23%
- In case of default, the interest rate on the remaining loan is 1,74% per month
- NSF fees : $48
- In some cases, it might be possible to delay a payment for an administrative fee of $28
- Minimum length of repayment term : 3 months
- There is a surety’s fee applicable on the loan
How do public holidays and weekends affect the service?
Even though we're closed on public holidays, you can still apply online 24/7 and send your documents. We will be able to process your file the following business day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? Want to talk to a real person? Call us today! Toll-Free (855) 223-9313